I've been tagged by Piece 'o Coconut Cake!
Here are the Rules:
1.Link to the person that tagged you
2.Post the rules on your blog
3.Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4.Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5.Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6.Let your tagger know when your entry is UP.
Here are some non-important facts about me. Enjoy the randomness!
1. I am VERY grossed out by saliva. It's utterly repulsive (and it totally smells funny). Mr. Darling knows this, of course, so when I tickle him (ok, I'm a bully), he threatens to drool on me. Stops me in my tracks every time. I blame it on the fact that my best friend since 7th grade used to grab my face and LICK it when we were young and strange. No, seriously. It gives me nightmares. This is also one reason that I don't think I could ever handle having a dog. Too much saliva.
2. I have very green eyes. They're so green that I've actually been "accused" of secretly wearing colored contacts. (I don't wear contacts, colored or otherwise). Sometimes random people stop me in public and ask me if I'm Irish because of my eye color (I'm not Irish). No one else in my family has green eyes.
3. I don't like pasta. Every time people find that out, they act like I've just revealed that I hate sunshine and happiness. It's not so much that I dislike pasta... I just think it's a waste of time. I'm also not a huge fan of steak. Give me chicken and potatoes, and I'm a happy girl.
4. I'm afraid of getting haircuts. When I was in second grade, I got a haircut that was so short that I looked like a boy. The next morning, I was standing at my locker, and when I turned around, a boy in my class said "Oh, Tova, it's you! I thought we had a new boy in our class!" Ever since then, I've insisted upon having really long hair.
5. I won't leave the house without full eye makeup, no matter what I'm wearing. Even if I'm just running to Wal-Mart dressed in sweatpants and with my hair in a huge messy ball on the top of my head, my eyes have to be all made-up. When I'm feeling lazy, I often completely ignore the rest of my face. No foundation, no powder, no lipstick, no blush, no bronzer... just eye makeup.
6. I CAN'T sleep with socks on. It could be 20 degrees in my room, and my feet could be almost numb, but they have to be bare.
And now for the tagging. I tag: