- Blew my nose approximately 473 times.
- Wrote an angry letter to the makers of DayQuil (Seriously. This is not a joke. They incurred my wrath because they changed their formula a year or two ago, and the new formula does NOT work. I told them that their product is crap and that it's their fault I was miserable at work all day.)
- Somehow managed to get spyware on my work computer, thereby leaving myself without a computer at work all day today and probably half of the day tomorrow.
- Used my lunch hour to go to the pharmacy and get new cold medicine that isn't crap.
- Whined to Mr. Darling about how I don't feel well, using the following methods of communication: 1. Phone 2. Text message 3. Face-to-face conversation. (But not email, because I had no computer at work.)
- Ate nothing but a banana and half of a piece of pizza.
- Went to the post office.
- Got randomly and unjustifiably irritated with Mr. Darling for doing the following things: 1. Going to the doctor. 2. Going to the mall. 3. Saying that his laryngitis might be worse than mine. 4. Suggesting that he might have pneumonia.
- Came home from work, laid on my bed for an hour, and watched Family Feud and Pyramid.
- Wrote this post.
I know that you all wish that your lives were as glamorous as mine is, but sadly, there can only be one Tova Darling. I'd type more, but it's hard to type while holding a huge wad of tissues.
(PS - this is totally cosmic payback for me complaining about my coworker being sick last week.)