Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The world's best husband

Thanks to everyone for your get well wishes/advice/requests that I erase my last post! You're all right - I should've called off. But Mr. Darling's little sister is coming to visit us for a few days, and I'm taking two days off of work to hang out with her, so I didn't feel like it was a good idea to take another day off. Blah.

I'm feeling somewhat better today, which I think is at least partially due to the fact that I have the world's best husband. See, yesterday, after I wrote my "woe is me" post and then proceeded to mope around the house, Mr. Darling asked me if I had any plans for today after work. And I said no, and he said: "Good, because I booked you a massage."

Um, yeah. I'm officially the luckiest wife who ever lived. So today, after another crappy day at work, I spent an hour getting the best massage of my life, and then I came home to a house that was completely spotless. Mr. D even washed the bath mat! I seriously don't know how I ever lived without this man. No joke.

I'm still recovering from my cold (but I'm doing so while feeling very relaxed), so I'm going to head off to bed.

Love y'all!
Very relaxed Tova

10 comments:

Piece o' Coconut Cake said...

Well, this is just going to make your day. I have not one, but TWO presents for you over at http://pieceococonutcake.blogspot.com/2008/10/bloggy-love.html. Enjoy!

LYDIA said...

Aww... Mr. Darling is so nice...

pj said...

not to start any trouble, but just this morning my wife told me i was ' the worlds best husband.'

Dr Zibbs said...

That's what I need.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Glad to hear your feeling better. Mr. Darling did all that for you and he was not feeling the best himself? Got yourself a keeper girl.

Former Fat Chick said...

hmmm, if this was Mr. Former Fat Chick, he would probally getting ready to buy a mortorcycle or show up with a baby mama- baby-BWA-hahahaaaaaaaaa

Cora said...

You know, Mr D definitely IS darling - you've named him well! Does he have a brother?!

Glad to hear you're feeling better! :-)

Tiffany said...

Mad kudos for Mr. Darling!!!

A said...

Glad you are feeling better. It sounds like your husband really is darling.

helcar13 said...

you're so lucky you have mr. darling! he sounds completely amazing!

In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks. ~ Calvin & Hobbes