Wednesday, November 19, 2008

And the winners are...

So, I said that I was going to post pictures of the ornaments yesterday, but I forgot. Oh well.

The winners of the gift contest who I will receive the ornaments (that I swear exist, even though I haven't gotten around to photographing them) are...

Candy for suggesting matched luggage! My current luggage cost $30 at Kmart for five pieces, so, you know... it's not super durable. Plus, this is an awesome idea, because if I pick a really expensive set and only ask for a piece at a time, I'll have gift ideas for the next few Christmases! Score! Now I just have to find a set I love...

Kim for introducing me to the Kindle! I'm a fast reader, so when I go on vacation, I pack like... 10 books. That takes up a lot of room. Getting a Kindle would mean that I could carry smaller luggage! (Which would be good if I'm picking out really expensive luggage.)

Moi (no, not me, that's her blog name) for suggesting Burberry London perfume! I actually went to the mall and smelled it, and... yum!

And... Cora! Because I'm considering getting one of her gift ideas (a signed picture of Seinfeld's Soup Nazi) for Mr. Darling - he's a huge Seinfeld fan!

So, winners, drop me an email at tovadarling (at) gmail (dot) com, and let me know where you'd like for me to send your ornament!! I'll send it to your house, your mom's house, your gym, your local police precinct... whatever makes you feel most comfortable. I'll probably be sending them in two weeks, as Mr. D is out of town on a rotation, and I'll be going to visit him, so I can mail them from a different state and preserve my secret identity that no one is really trying to guess anyway. Yay, anonymity!

4 comments:

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Yipee! I love winning anything! Thanks Tova. I'm glad I could help. Enjoy your luggage!

Moi said...

Fun Fun Fun! I have NEVER won anything!!! Thank you!

kim said...

I'd like to thank the academy, my mom, my Hubs...

Just kidding! Thanks for the contest, it was fun. If you get Kindle, let me know if it's worth the dough!

Cora said...

YAY!!!! Thank you, Tova! :-)

Thanks also for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I appreciate it!

In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks. ~ Calvin & Hobbes