Monday, January 19, 2009

And the winner is...

Thanks so much for everyone who participated in my contest!!

I used random.org to find the winner...

... and the 53rd commenter was bloggingexperiments. Once she lets me know which pendant her daughter likes best, it's all hers. The other three will be listed on my etsy, so if your favorite pendant is still available, you can buy it!

Don't forget that tomorrow is Totally Awkward Tuesday, so get your story ready! I'm going to try using Mr. Linky this time around, so once I've posted my Totally Awkward post, you can submit your link, and it will show up on my post, as if by magic! Hurrah!

I have one or two more contests up my sleeve, so don't touch that dial.

1 comment:

Morgan the Muse said...

I am not sure what story to write about though! This has been a weird week, and I have ran out of inspiration. Oh, man...
And I am somewhat saddened that it was not me drawn. Oh well. *snaps her fingers*

In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks. ~ Calvin & Hobbes