Saturday, March 21, 2009

Diamonds are a blogger's best friend

So, Scary Mommy is hosting a contest where she's giving away some DIAMOND EARRINGS! No, seriously!! I plan to win them (Mr. Darling just got his first choice for his residency, so I'm counting on some of that good fortune rubbing off on me), but you're all welcome to enter, too.Just click on the picture (or, in case I did it wrong, her blog name above), and you can enter to win the earrings! Woo hoo! All you have to do is subscribe to her blog feed. (Feedburner hates her and got rid of all of her subscribers, just for fun.)

And of course, I'll be blogging more about my own adventures later, but somehow, free diamond earrings seemed a lot more interesting at the moment!

4 comments:

Jen - The Secret Keeper said...

Hey, thanks for the tip!! I hope one of us wins!! x

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Aahh!! Hooray for 1st choice! So glad to hear it, Tova.

The Polka Dotted Owl said...

Umm...i am going to win them. It is inevitable:)May the best bloggie win!

Anne's Friend said...

thanks for the info - i could def use some diamond earrings!

In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks. ~ Calvin & Hobbes