Monday, March 9, 2009

Where did I go?

Um, it would appear that none of my posts are visible on my blog any longer. So, you know... that's exciting. Can anyone else see them? Are they invisible to you just like they are to me? What the crap is going on here?

...

And now I can see them. False alarm? Every time I try to go to the Blogger homepage, it tries to download something onto my computer. Is this happening to anyone else? Do I have a virus? Help!!

If my computer decides it doesn't hate me, tomorrow will be Totally Awkward Tuesday, so get your stories ready! If I'm still having issues, just rest assured that I'm still awkward as ever, with or without the post.

9 comments:

Erica said...

Mine does that every now and again. I just refresh my page a couple times and things return... I do back my blog up just to be safe with www.bloggled.com - you never when blogger will shut their doors and leave us all crying because our words are gone! Good luck and I love your blog!

SkylersDad said...

Blogger has a life force and mind of it's own. try using Jedi mind tricks on it...

"These are not the posts you are looking for" (waving hand)

fallgirly said...

I see them!

Joanie said...

I see them too!

Call Me Cate said...

I see you! Blogger seems to be possessed lately.

B.E. Earl said...

Your computer must hate you.

Mine merely dismisses me as unimportant. Fucking computers!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

I like SkylersDad's idea - jedi mind tricks. That's gotta work. Will it freak you out if I just say, "I see you!" :)

Morgan the Muse said...

That seems scary. Glad it all worked out. Because, you know, this was life and death, clearly.

LegalMist said...

Happened to me once before, too. I had to actually close the browser window, open it again and log in "fresh," but it all came back.

A good reminder to back up your blog, though, if you haven't already, just in case it really disappears sometime...

In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks. ~ Calvin & Hobbes