Monday, May 11, 2009

Don't touch that dial!

Tomorrow will be the last Totally Awkward Tuesday for a while (audience gasps). Between moving and Mr. Darling's graduation ceremony and graduation party, I'm starting to feel a teeny bit overwhelmed, so I'll be taking a semi-break from blogging soon. But wait! Before you all wander away to read other blogs, let me assure you that I will not abandon this blog and allow it to sink into obscurity! I have a plan to make sure that this blog is updated regularly, even while I'm away from you, my dear readers! Stay tuned, and I'll reveal the details on Wednesday or Thursday. Probably Thursday. (Hint - my cats will not be blogging for me. They're terrible writers.)

So, get your Totally Awkward Tuesday stories ready for tomorrow, as this will be our last chance to be awkward together for a month or so. Hopefully, Mr. Linky will work tomorrow (unlike last week, when it worked sporadically throughout the day and so I only had three participants. So depressing.) If it doesn't work, just post a link to your blog entry in the comment section of tomorrow's post, and I'll be sure to link to it.

5 comments:

Moi said...

i am in the same mode right now - we are moving in a week and I will be MIA as the craziness ensues!
good luck on your move!

Adriana said...

What moving+graduation+in-laws= stress?!? Wimp!! Just kidding. I have totally been there and know what you are going through. We anxiously await the fun stories about how you strategically kept your MIL out of the pictures with your hubs on graduation day when you return. He couldn't have done this without you and this is your accomplishment too! Congrats! Since tomorrow is the last TAT for a while I will make sure it is a good one.

Trina said...

aww man, I was crossing my fingers that the cats would blog!

Former Fat Chick said...

I have surgery next week and hope to be bloggin from the hospital...just one more thing the HUBS will add to his : MY WIFE IS CRAZY list!

Tabatha said...

Aww, I understand, but still sad. :(

Maybe one of your faithful readers can host in the interim? It could give you a way of reading other people's misfortune without obligation (and give you something to laugh about, a good stress reliever). Just a suggestion.

:) Good luck with everything! :)

In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks. ~ Calvin & Hobbes