Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thank you

You guys are all wonderful. Seriously.

I really, really, really appreciate all of your comments and emails telling me that I'm not a baby for being sad, that even though moving away from everyone I know will be hard at first, it will get easier, and that you'll all still be here, reading, even when I live somewhere else. Also, several of you have offered to befriend me if I'm moving to where you live, and I could hug you for that. Unfortunately, I'm not moving to where any of you live. According to Google Analytics, the closest any of my readers lives to where I'm moving is two hours away.

Sunday is the deadline to submit your story for Tova's Moving Extravaganza, so get your in today! I've gotten a few fantastic blog posts from some of you (you know who you are, you sexy bloggers), but there's still room for more! Email your best moving/packing/traveling story to me at tovadarling(at)gmail(dot)com, and you could be a guest star on my imaginary reality show!

Well, Mr. Darling is packing and I'm sitting here blogging, so maybe I should pitch in. Talk to you soon!

5 comments:

Michelle "Lady Bug" said...

Where are you moving to?

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

I've been trying to think of funny moving/travel stories, but so far all I can remember is having to pee every hour and annoying everyone else with us. What? That's not interesting?

I'm glad you are feeling (a little bit?) better, or better about not feeling better, maybe?

Mrs4444 said...

Just catching up on posts in my reader, so I'm a little out of the loop....Glad you feel supported through this :)

Piece o' Coconut Cake said...

Mine is short and sweet. I have been married 11 years and moved 10 times, including one being 9 and 3/4 months pregnant while they were still painting, installing the floors, hanging lights, etc. Oh, and I'm STILL married. I win!

I Luv Me!! said...

wow cool!!

In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks. ~ Calvin & Hobbes