Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Um... Oops.

This morning, I woke up and went to get a massage. After a fabulous massage, I walked over to Starbucks and got a white chocolate mocha (my favorite). Then I wandered around to a few stores looking for a dress for a dinner we're going to tonight (more on that tomorrow). I bought a dress at Forever 21, then walked over to a department store to look for some accessories. As I was going up the escalator, I suddenly said - out loud, to no one in particular - "Oh fudge!" (I really did say fudge instead of the other F word.)

Because it finally happened. I forgot Totally Awkward Tuesday. Argh! So, um... feel free to be awkward amongst yourselves, but I've got nothin'. (Sad face.)

I'll post for real tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll be doing penance by eating leftover mashed cauliflower. (Haha, just kidding... that's not penance... my mashed cauliflower is delicious. Maybe I'll share my recipe with you.)

If you want to share an awkward story anyway, even though I'm a complete slacker, you may do so below.


18 comments:

Winna said...

Will you please share the recipe and any tips on mashed cauliflower? I tried it once but it didn't turn out so hot.

Moxie said...

I think that was a good enough awkward story. It was an awkward story about awkward stories. Fabulous! :)

Dollface said...

hmmm mashed up cauliflower?? i think peas are much worse! xxxoo

♥ Braja said...

Where the hell did you disappear to?!!

OK you didn't but how in heck did we lose contact? I seem to recall we were regulars. That happens, huh? I stumbled across you again and was all like "Hey! Tova! I know her!" :))

Morgan the Muse said...

Well that in itself is pretty awkward. What has me more upset is that I had for the first time in months an awkward story from today... and I forgot what it was. But no worries, I just remembered something from yesterday.

Katherine said...

I'd love your recipe!

Raine said...

I agree - that is an awkward story! I must admit, I was worried, but knew if I checked back often enough (every hour) youd come through!

Lindsay said...

awkward story or not, sounds like you had a good morning.... sbux...mochas...new dress!

NINA said...

I think you can leave that as the awkward moment!
I just left mine...

http://ninastheories.blogspot.com/2009/08/totally-awkward-tuesday-be-always.html

Leish said...

White Chocolate Mochas are my favourite too! :D

Donniella Donnattello said...

Wonderful! I love it!

Curt said...

fresh blog follow mine http://yoitstheflava.blogspot.com/
thanks

downlow said...

Waiting for the mashed cauliflower recipe!

katlynne lasalle
mydownlowlife.blogspot.com

Georgie K. Buttons said...

How about a totally awkward two weeks? Wearing a unitard. *shudder*

goodeda1122 said...

男女,潤滑液,
SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,角色扮演,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,情趣用品,飛機杯,自慰套

自慰套,自慰器,情趣,自慰套,情趣,視訊交友,充氣娃娃,性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,

按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,

eda said...

潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,

情趣按摩棒,自慰套,角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣跳蛋,
按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,視訊,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,

.,
情趣,G點,性感丁字褲,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,無線跳蛋,男女,

Mulled Vine said...

Mashed cauliflower? Hmm, not convinced. I'll eat cauliflower with cheese sauce but not much else.

prashant said...

I think that was a good enough awkward story

Work from home India

In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks. ~ Calvin & Hobbes