Monday, August 6, 2012

Tova needs a nap. And Sangria.

So far this year, we:
Had a baby.
Took two 16+ hour round trips with said baby.
Took two 8+ round trips with said baby.
Purchased a house.
Had a garage sale.
Packed up and moved all our earthly belongings to our new house.
Graduated from residency. (Actually, only Dr. Darling did that one.)
Started a new job. (Also just Dr. D.)
Were in two weddings. (Dr. D in one, me in the other.)
Had house guests approximately 732 times. (Funny how everyone wants to visit you after you have a baby!)

It has been a fantastic year so far, but I'm secretly hoping that next year will be really, really boring. I am still living in a house full of boxes, but I'm going to attempt to blog a bit more regularly again. Otherwise, I'm afraid that I will begin to lose my ability to form complete sentences. Baby D thinks it's hilarious when I say "hi," so I say it hundreds of times per day.

So if you're out there reading this, hopefully I'll be writing something semi-interesting and coherent soon-ish. Until then, hi!

2 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Congrats and great to hear from you on my blog. It's been ages.

ayik said...

nice article…thanks, nice can't wait for this...thanks

Kami menyediakan informasi agen rental mobil dan sewa mobil Paket sewa mobil harian, mingguan dan bulanan. nice article…thanks, nice can't wait for this...thanks

waralaba / franchise bimbel - peluang usaha modal kecil hasil maksimal

In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks. ~ Calvin & Hobbes